REQUEST A SPOT IN THE VIRTUAL AUDIENCE
Thursday, January 5
2:00pm – 2:30pm EST
Streaming On Your
This Episode Starts In...
More info to come…
Video Broadcast Technology….
This is a first-of-its-kind live streaming talk show created specifically for the I.T. industry where we intend to shine a light on the shadows of the I.T. channel.
To make it significantly more interesting we need live participation in the show interacting with the live guests and the host.
To participate all you need is a good video camera and noise cancelling microphone. If you're selected to be in the virtual audience you will be given many opportunities to participate in the conversation, give your input, or even vote on certain measures and contests. You may even win a prize or be in on a vendor give-away!
As an audience participant you will be expected to participate fully; in that you must block out other distractions and give your full attention to the show for the entire 3040 minutes of air time.
As a participant you will also be expected to follow pretty straight forward rules of engagement and conduct. A brief list of key points is noted below but the rules are more clearly outlined in the registration and registration confirmation emails.
The show is scheduled to start promptly at the top of the hour but we must have the virtual audience participants joined into the Zoom Meeting at the very least 10 minutes prior to go live. This gives us time to go through the rules of conduct and to ensure all the technical issues are resolved well in advance of the broadcast.
Joining will be LOCKED five minutes prior to the top of the hour!
Rules of Engagement
The basic rules of engagement and conduct are simply this:
- This is a video broadcast so a camera is required.
- You must be in the audience the entire time. No early-out or late-to-show.
- Mute yourself if you absolutely must take a distraction.
Note: If you are every caught taking a distraction - I reserve the right to make fun of you live or after the event in post production!
- You will be expected to follow all live audience participation rules strictly.
- Don't be a douche! Speak your mind, have fun, but remember to always punch up.
- Do not bring your political (or any other self serving) agenda.
Note: If you do bring your own agenda - I reserve the right to make fun of you live or after the event in post production!
- No camera or if it's off for more than a few minutes for technical reasons and you'll be dropped from the show.
Before You Register
- All registrants must be approved before their spot in the virtual audience is officially confirmed.
- Space is strictly limited to six (6) virtual audience participants but we do try to have two (2) alternates just in case.
- Please do not register for this event if you are not certain that you can and will attend.
- To be approved you only need to connect to (or already be connected to) Manuel Palachuk on LinkedIn so that we know you're a real person and you're serious about your commitment to participate.
- If you have any questions you can always reach us using the Contact Us link on the Home page.